Thursday, July 25, 2013

I hope this all works out and stuff. I started this blog for a few reasons:

  1. Mrs. Perez. She insists that I write well and that I should start a blog. She proceeded to give me some names of a few blog websites. In the end I chose this one because it seems simple enough. 
  2. My 'cousin' You know he's not even my cousin. He's my mom's cousin, so what does that make him to me? ~*~The plot thickens~*~
  3. A sorta famous slam poet whose name has slipped my mind. I made a poem, read it in front of a bunch of people (which is really hard for me to do) and he loved it. He gave me some advice that I made a cavity in my chest to keep it in there. It's very accessible, all you have to do is press my forehead, and the cavity opens up! It's very roomy too, so I keep spare gum in there too.
If someone could tell me what my mom's cousin would be to me (cousin once removed, 2nd cousin, cousin/uncle/fusion thing?) That would be nice.

1 comment: