Saturday, July 27, 2013

I accidentally my motivation

For those of you who don't speak internet memes, I just don't know if I have enough motivation to keep this up, or at least not daily. Oh well! Time to write about something that tickles my fancy, something that's makes me squee with a child-like innocence, something that makes me redundant in my speech.............


GUM!

Oh my that must be the must beautiful picture in all the four winds.

Gum has often been my savior in the fact that I really like to chew on things. If I'm just at home sitting on the computer, if I don't have a piece of gum in my mouth I pick up a pen and start chewing on it. 

Also if I'm running late for school and don't have time to brush my teeth, gum is my soul mate for a few hours. Pop it in your mouth, then rub around your mouth for guaranteed freshness. Unfortunately gum after a while picks up the bad taste of your mouth and you have to swap out a piece. No worries, you  can throw away that piece of gum knowing it had a full life and did its duty.

My favorite flavor of gum is watermelon, but I won't turn down a piece of mint if offered. I think I know someone else that loves gum almost as much as I do, my Abue (grandma). You look in the makeshift pantry she has in her kitchen, and there's always a fresh supply of trident spearmint gum. Some of it which looks and tastes like it's past its expiration date. 

If you hate gum and think it has no redeeming qualities...I'm not even sure why you read this far, (to read my humble opinion? Aww...that's sweet) but take your hate somewhere else! Just leave a piece on  your way out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment